Rates & Floor Plans
The difference between our Cloisters townhomes and other townhouses for rent in Henrico, VA is the can-do service from our friendly and helpful staff while you enjoy spacious living in 2 and 3-level townhomes. Cloisters residents enjoy cooking on a gas range with pantry close at hand, and entertaining with an eat-in kitchen and combined living/dining room. Or just take in the peaceful outoors with a fenced private patio.
- Application Fee: $50.00
Non-refundable fee paid by each applicant for verification of information.
- Administrative Fee: $200.00
Non-refundable fee paid to reserve apartment home during application process and processing of application(s).
- Security Deposit: $350.00
Must be paid within 72 hours of approval, must be paid in the form of a cashier's check.
- Lease Terms: We offer 12-month leases; however, we can accommodate your need for a shorter term lease (6 months-additional fees may apply), please call for details.
- Renter Insurance: Colony requires you to have renters insurance. You must carry a minimum of $100,000 personal liability.
Need a quote:https://www.erenterplan.com/quote/prop/608657.aspx.If aquiring coverage through a third party, your community must be listed as an interested party or additional certificate holder.
- Other one time fees: None!
- Pet Friendly so the apartment becomes your home.
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs, Cats
- Number of Pets per Apartment: Maximum of 2
- A current veterinary statement with pet information, along with up-to-date shot record required prior to move in.
- Pet Fee: $250 non refundable pet fee – $15 additional per month “pet rent”
- We welcome your friendly pets, but unfortunately we cannot accept aggressive breeds of dogs such as Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Chows, Rottweilers, Presa Canarios, German Shepherds, Great Danes, Akitas, Siberian Huskies, Wolf-hybrids, or any mixed breeds containing one or more of the previously listed breeds.